Oh hello there *winky face*

Welcome to Jason Chan's awesome blog!

Who is Jason Chan? Jason Chan is a digital advertising professional working and living in Toronto, Ontario. I'm currently working at The Aber Group (a small digital marketing agency) as a digital marketer where I get to work with cool digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Facebook Ads, & AppNexus.

What does Jason do at work? I get to strategize, develop, manage, and optimize english digital advertising campaigns. I analyze and report campaign data to better understand how the campaign is working in order to improve it.

What does Jason do for fun? I'm an avid movie junkie and love watching terrible movies (shout out to you - Sharknado!). I also spend my time between playing android MMORPGs and reading digital advertising strategy blogs.

Feel free to ask me any questions that I have not answered by commenting below.

I also have another website that I'm building for fun - www.jasonchan.co

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Peace!
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perch releases innovative online tool that provides users with real-time mortgage rate quotes

I hope Bank of Canada does not raise interest rates soon

Perch supports cities across Canada