A new frontier for marketing

I've bitten the agency bullet and started my own. I've been quite passionate about this space and what it could do to help others. I would like to introduce my new agency, Cannabis Marketing Agency. We're offering a couple services for cannabis business: search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media management, branding, web development, app development, and content marketing. Also if you are looking for gift cards using crypto check out Giftzen. If you know anyone interested, please have them contact me! Thanks, Jason


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perch releases innovative online tool that provides users with real-time mortgage rate quotes

I hope Bank of Canada does not raise interest rates soon

Perch supports cities across Canada